Infants, babies, toddlers, young children, and adolescents have specialized needs. We provide a wide range of pediatric services including newborn assessments, childhood immunizations, well-child checks, sports physicals, and treating any acute illnesses.
It is important for children to be seen for regular checkups in addition to sick visits. This allows for the assessment of both physical and mental growth development.
Well child checks may include the following:
- Height, weight, and head circumference checks
- Evaluate and screen for any underlying diseases if needed
- Developmental tests to monitor milestones to identify any need for referrals
- Diet and nutrition discussions
- Vaccination recommendations
- Basic vision screening
- Behavioral health screening
- Physical exam to evaluate medical conditions
- Educational information on illnesses, vaccines, nutrition, and development as needed